Hepatitis B - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hepatitis B (HBV, Hep B).
Please describe your experience with hepatitis b.

When I was 26 years old, I learned my HBsAg was reactive when I was required to undergo medical exam for an employment (so depressed I wasn't hired and the doctor had to write in big words, ‘not fit to work' on my medical result clearance). It was my first time to be tested with that kind of blood work, so I have no idea when I contracted hepatitis B virus. My husband and I are the only ones who knew about my situation. I am so embarrassed and ashamed because hepatitis B is considered as an STD, like the infamous AIDS/HIV. My husband has no hepatitis B (thankfully) but I fear that even with his hepatitis B vaccine, he will get my disease, though doctors assures us he is safe from me. Same as the 14 years old Asian girl who shared her story here, I always sleep longer than usual on weekends, always tired, often experiences tummy ache, sometimes unexpected skin itchiness/rashes, arthritis, irregular bowel movement and am temperamental..

I was being diagnosed of having hepatitis B last 2012 September 29! I don’t know how because I never had sexual intercourse ever! But I am hoping that all professional doctors around the world do research about how to kill that virus inside our body! Well, I found out the symptoms. One of the symptoms is you have a very deep pain in your stomach that you can't even stand up straight. Second, if you found out the yellow color in the edge of your pupil then, hepatitis B is on your body. Third is when you are having trouble with your stomach: vomiting, nauseous feeling and loss of appetite to eat. I hope this information will spread. I hope that there's remedy for it!.