Bleeding in Eye - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Subconjunctival Hemorrhage (Bleeding in Eye).
What was the treatment for your bleeding in the eye?

I am just seeing this website for the first time. I have a blurry vision particularly my right eye so I was trying to check for the probable information to consolidate what i was diagnosed of ''subconjuctival hemorrhage.'' I am a sickle cell patient with SC Genotype and I have had surgery for the 2nd time, right hand and right leg respectively for Avascular Necrosis of the Right femur. I am writing this in order to gain some information and at the same time for others to benefit. .

Suddenly saw my left eye bright red in the mirror. Scary. Called on my ophthalmologist who checked the eye with a special lens. Checked with me whether I had a history of hypertension. I had no such history. My sight is normal and there is no pain. She informed that it was subconjunctival hemorrhage. I was advised to leave it alone and this will get cleared in 3 or 4 days on it's own. I was prescribed 10 days of Vitmain C tablets, which may help I was told..