Prostate Infections - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Prostate Infections.
What symptoms did you experience with your prostate infection?

I've had three biopsies because my PSA was really high. My PSA went from a 10 to a 19 in three months. I ask for a biopsy to make sure no cancer. No cancer. Doctors are still working to figure out what's going on..

I was having short urine flows for 3-4 days. I knew something was wrong. One morning I was taking a bowel movement when all of a sudden, the pain was unbearable. I went straight to the doctor’s office and explained my symptoms. He did a finger check and I about went through the roof when he touched my prostate. He put me on doxycycline for 10 days..