Labyrinthitis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Labyrinthitis.
What symptoms did you experience with labyrinthitis?

I was going on a drive when I suddenly felt that the swaying I have been feeling for a month that I thought might be the cause of cholesterol had started again. I ignored it. Then I felt that my lower body is like fusing off and it all was going to my head. I never felt any spinning surroundings or ringing of bells. I then went to the doctor who is my elder brother and he diagnosed me as suffering from labyrinthitis. I have been feeling only swaying previously. But that night I felt like that my body is going to turn off. I am very thankful to all those people who wrote in this forum..

I got in a bad car accident. And ever since I have had headaches, pressure in my head, pressure in my ears, nausea, and some ringing in my ears, and I am really off balance. The accident was over 2 years ago! I have been living with this for so long, I was just about ready to give up. And then I googled my symptoms and I was so happy to see that there was a name for this. And everything everyone wrote and was experiencing the same as I was. I also quit drinking, my head feels so messed up. I feel like I am 100 years old. I have an appointment next week with an ENT doctor and I can't wait. Hopefully he can help me get back to my normal self. Thank you everyone who has written on labyrinthitis..