Fatigue - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Fatigue.
What were the causes of your fatigue?

I am also plagued by severe fatigue. I have all kinds of blood work done and am now on a ferrous sulfate supplement and monthly B12 shots. Things have improved somewhat but my body still feels exhausted no matter how much sleep I get. I do work and keep busy. I have to push myself very hard to do so. I wish there was some help for this problem..

Feel listless all the time for last one year. Though my work does not involve much physical activity, yet by evening the exhaustion is so much that I do not feel like socializing but just wait for dinner and then in a hurry to go to sleep. I sleep for 7-8 hours but I wake up feeling exhausted. .