Mole Removal - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Mole Removal.
Please describe your experience with mole removal.

I had a total of 5 small moles on the left side of my face and 4 on the right side. All were small, 2 were the size of a pencil eraser and were making me feel very self-conscious. I started putting apple cider vinegar on them and 2 days later 2 fell off. In less than a week only the two big ones remained. Within a week and a half the big ones were falling off. Some do have signs of scarring where they were, but I will take that instead of those unsightly moles any day. My wife said she has some microdermabrasion kit that will help with the scars. I took pictures of my face before and I look back at them all the time wishing I did this sooner..

I had a mole removed from my toe two years ago. I had an appointment a couple of weeks later and was told that it was a malignant melanoma. There was a cancer specialist there. They told me that the results were strange and that the biopsy would need to go to the hospital. After two weeks of waiting, I called the cancer nurse who was at my appointment and was told that it was nothing to worry about after all. I was confused but couldn't get a straight answer. Anyway, I have now started experiencing a lot of itching in that area and my toe seems to have turned a dark pink color. I have booked a doctor appointment but would like a little peace of mind in the meantime..