Flu in Adults - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Flu in Adults.
What symptoms did you experience with flu?

Published: June 08

My flu started out with severe aching all over my body and I had chills and a fever of 100.9, but it felt higher than that, as I hadn't run a temperature since I was a child. It lasted 5 days of having a fever and it was mostly at night. I took Tylenol and drank a lot of water and juice. This is day 11 and I am still feeling weak. I did not have any other symptoms..

I experienced runny nose and itchy eyes over the weekend. Tuesday morning I woke up to severe diarrhea and vomiting. By Wednesday I felt a little better but was totally weak and wiped out by the flu. I could not go to work all week. It is now Friday and I still have stomach cramps and diarrhea..