Flu in Adults - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Flu in Adults.
What symptoms did you experience with flu?

It started with stomach cramps and a runny nose. I thought it was allergies but, continued to get worse throughout the day. By Saturday morning I could not get out of bed and felt like a truck had run over me! I went to the doctor and started Tamiflu. Now I think I may be over the worst of it. I’m still in bed, but I’ve had a couple of hours of feeling a bit better. I hope this is the beginning of the end. I’ve never felt so bad..

Loss of appetite, fever, chills, headache, neck pain, and nausea..