Eyelid Inflammation (Blepharitis) - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Eyelid Inflammation (Blepharitis).
What treatment has been effective for your blepharitis?

I was suffering from terrible blepharitis and was advised lid hygiene and antibiotic ointment. I used them for 4 years but had very little relief. One day when out of town, at a hotel I did not have any medicine with me and the itching was too much. I found a tube of micanozole skin ointment of my friend which i rubbed on my lids. Next morning there was no itching. So I continued the same for 1 week and i totally got rid of it. Even my thickened lids became normal. It’s been 10 years since and I have not had that problem again. Blepharitis could be of fungal origin also..

I have blepharatis. I take eye drops 3 times a day..