Broken Nose - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Broken Nose.
What symptoms did you experience with a broken nose?

I came home from work to find my husband sleeping. He has a swollen cheekbone, and a very crooked and bleeding nose. He woke up coughing after he started swallowing blood. He fell over our German shepherd getting out of bed and hit the wall. He woke up vomiting black blood. I have treated him with advice from you guys. This just happened. He won't go to hospital..

Published: June 14

I fell while walking laps in a gym. I fell straight on my nose. I felt my nose move to the right and there was a lot of bleeding. I saw an ENT doctor, and I have three stitches on top of nose. I had a CT scan the next day. I may need surgery. I have two black eyes and swelling. .