Diabetic Foot Care - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Diabetic Foot Care.
What treatment was used for your diabetic foot care?

When I started experiencing numbness in my left foot, I thought my shoe was going bad as in when the inside bottom gets lumpy, but I immediately concluded it was my foot. With a better regiment of diet and doctor-prescribed medication, it subsided. I had been neglectful in trying to control my diabetes II. I won't make that mistake again. Work with your doctor, Work with your doctor, Work with your doctor!!!.

Information provided in this web site helped me deal with a problem with my feet that needed to be treated. However there is no cure for the tightness of muscles in the bottom of my feet. Ever so sorry that there is not a solution for this frustrating issue..