Cervicitis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Cervicitis.
What were the symptom of your cervicitis?

I had think creamy discharge then eventually heavy bleeding with clots for a week after my monthly cycle with no pain. I visited the Dr. who diagnosed me with cervicitis. The doctor said my cervix was normal but the bleeding was from outside the cervix which left me confused when asked me to go for Biopsy. Pap smear was done. Now I’m waiting for results..

I was diagnosed with cervicitis last Saturday. The doctor examined me through a Pap smear. I was advised not to have contact until we get the result. I experienced brownish discharge. I change my underwear almost every 2 hours due to my discharge and its odor. I am afraid that it might be chlamydia or gonorrhea, or worst it may lead to cancer..