Pregnancy - Describe Your Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Pregnancy.
Please describe usual or unusual experiences you had with your pregnancy, food cravings, morning sickness, edema (etc.)

I found out that I was pregnant at 3 months. I have no symptoms. I did have headaches until I was 5 months pregnant. Now, I have missed my menstrual for August. My last one was July. All I'm having is abdominal pains, tenderness in my breast, and constipation (dry stool). .

With my first pregnancy I lactated for 3 weeks before I tested positive on a home test. I conceived on October 3 and found out on October 29. I didn’t think anything unusual because of my new medication and the fact that every doctor said it was too early to lactate anyway. Every woman is different. Now I am lactating and I have heavy tender swollen breast and know that again I am pregnant, but it is too early to test. I am very in tuned to my body. Talk to your doctor if you feel pregnant and keep a record of it. Let them know you are a different patient and you shouldn’t be compared to another. Good luck!.