Exercise-Induced Asthma - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Exercise-Induced Asthma.
What is the treatment for your exercise-induced asthma?

I also have asthma, and also a long distance runner!! But have learned asthma does affect my running, My running is different than others without this problem, the best advice I would give is to walk run program for 15 minutes before actually beginning my run, and it works. It works so well once I begin to run I can run for 10 miles without any problems. Without warming up my runs usually last less than one minute. .

Published: June 18

Currently am taking Singulair once a day (bedtime) with a rescue inhaler (Ventolin) when needed..