Contact Dermatitis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Contact Dermatitis.
What are the symptoms of your contact dermatitis?

Published: December 24

On my eyelids and at the corners of my eyes I will have swollen areas that are very tender to the touch and very red. I thought it might be eye makeup. Since I refuse to omit eye makeup, I tried making sure that my face is well covered when I use hair spray and that has helped. I am also trying different eye liners and mascara. .

Published: March 12

I had contact dermatitis and my symptoms were swelling around my eyes, which was worse in the morning. I had red, itchy, irritated skin and my face felt like it was burning..