Acute Kidney Failure - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Acute Kidney Failure.
What are the symptoms of your acute kidney failure?

I was low on energy for about two weeks. One evening I fell between the bed and wall, and could not get up. I slid out on my back and began looking for a phone. During the process of sliding on my back all over the mobile home, I had diarrhea. This continued for about 10 hours. I finally found a phone and called 911. Emergency care diagnosed me with renal failure and I was admitted to the hospital for six days. Since that incident I have not had a solid bowel movement. Everything else works normally..

I am 39 years old. I never had health problems before. Last yr I had a potassium deficiency which we believed we fixed but i continued to feel bad. I can’t keep food in. I can’t get enough to drink and I don’t urinate often enough. I have also been having violent diarrhea. My legs and feet started swelling and turning colors and causing severe pain. I went to the doctor three times before being diagnosed. The problem is they had me on antibiotics for the last few months which may have caused my kidney failure. .