Adhesions, General and After Surgery - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Adhesions (General and After Surgery).
What were the symptoms of your adhesions? Please describe your experience.

Last night I ate pulled chicken burrito. By 3 am I was in severe pain in my abdomen. I was able to go to the bathroom. In fact I had diarrhea a few times. I was able to sleep at 6 am and my pain lessened. It is 3:30 and I am bloated but no pain. Something must still be going on because my blood pressure is up. My history is, in 1989 I had hysterectomy; in 1999 I had my first bowel obstruction surgery. In 2012 had my second surgery for scar tissue adhesions strangling my intestines. At this time I am usually careful about what I eat. I cook vegetables, stay away from thick meat, and eat small meals. I will have a flair up about every 3 months like I did last night. If I get over it in 10 hours I stay home. The day I can't stop the pain I will be in the emergency room for help. I don't know what else to do..

I had pilonidal surgery (2 years ago) to remove large non-draining cyst to relieve tailbone pain. Site healed well, but I was never able to sit back on tailbone. Subsequently I was diagnosed with a tailbone that curls too far under, pudendal neuralgia, trochanteric bursitis, and now pelvic floor prolapse in the last couple of months. There is also a bony spicule right in the same area. MRIs, CT scans, x-rays all show nothing abnormal. I have been on pain relievers for 2 years, have had 12 pelvic floor physiotherapy treatments, plus needling into the scar tissue (adhesions), which provide a little relief..