Insect Bites - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Insect Bites.
What symptoms did you experience with your insect bites?

When I got stung by a bee, it was only last week, it was during my lunch. I was just getting up then when i was adjusting my orange rain coat, I accidentally caught a bee in my hand. It was my first time so I went to the nurse. After the stinger was removed, the nurse wanted me to wait 10 minutes for any allergic reaction because I didn't know if I had a bee sting allergy. Well two minutes after the stinger was removed I started so feel my throat just tithing. She called my mom. As 30 minutes since the sting came i started trouble swallowing the extra spit the sting produced. As the Hour mark came I started to get red bumps and my whole body became red. Within the two hour mark my mom was able to pick me up. As we were driving in the car I started to have more trouble breathing and my voice became hoarse and more hoarse by the minute. So my mother made a doctor appointment with the doctor with the closest time available. Witch turned out to be three hours after the sting. But during the 2nd and 3rd hours I started to feel light headed and dizzy. After getting my vitals the doctor put us in a room 30minutes passed during those thirty minute I started to feel very tired as the thirty minutes passed it became harder to stay awake. But just when I was about to sleep the doctor came in to give a shot of epiphenrene and Benadryl. And just said to make a follow up appointment which I still need to make. Btw I'm only 15..

I was bitten by a centipede in a wooded area of the ALGARVE (Portugal) 1 week ago, I am 63 years but very fit (ex pro squash player) now age group competing road cyclist! 10 minutes after bite, feeling of fainting and nausea, sat down, then laid down and went into shock situation! My wife summoned local emergency services, and then transported to nearest hospital with relative emergency care! Symptoms:- tightness of throat, pins and needles in hands and feet, cold and profuse sweating, irregular breathing, semi-delusional, desire to sleep, However, during all this, pulse rate varied but not dangerously, heart-beat raised initially then returned to normal with oxygen in the Ambulance. Hospital treatment with saline, anti-histamine, and anti-venom intravenously administered plus injections in buttocks, blood tests, 3 hours later discharged , feeling ok sort of!! With variety of capsules to take. By the 3rd day there was later swelling and discoloration of lower leg(bite area over top of walking boot) all but gone and back on bike!! Warning given, that if in doubt of bite or sting seek immediate medical care!!.