Broken Hand - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Broken Hand.
What was the cause of your broken hand?

I tried a hover-board, fell fast and hard, and the right hand took a lot of the impact. Nothing else hurt, but these things are a really flawed design. They make skateboarding look safe. People old, young, athletes etc., are wiping out hard on these in huge numbers and since they are powered the fall is accelerated. Wear wrist protection, etc., use a spotter, or better yet just say no..

I was hit in the palm of my hand with a paintball. It instantly bruised. I thought it was just a bad bruise but today (the day after being hit) I am experiencing a lot of pain as well as loss of range of motion. I am going to see my doctor to determine if it is broken..