Broken Hand - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Broken Hand.
What was the cause of your broken hand?

I was hit in the palm of my hand with a paintball. It instantly bruised. I thought it was just a bad bruise but today (the day after being hit) I am experiencing a lot of pain as well as loss of range of motion. I am going to see my doctor to determine if it is broken..

I went to walk my 4 month old German shepherd and he swung around and the leash tangled in it and then I fell on my hand and broke it. I am a 75 years old female who had knee surgery 1 year ago and I am diabetic. My dog is very hyper..