Coronary Heart Disease - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Heart Disease.
What was the cause of your coronary heart disease?

My coronary heart disease has two factors, heredity and improper diet/lack of exercise. My father had bypass surgery under the age of 50. I was raised on a farm and ate lots of meat and dairy. My maternal grandmother died of heart disease in her 70s. My paternal grandmother died in her 30s probably from a cerebral aneurysm. I have had hypertension since my 20s, treated by a physician. I married a nurse and she has had my heart disease closely monitored by a cardiologist. I had bypass surgery when I was 49. Since that time I now have a different lifestyle..

I was diagnosed having a coronary heart disease without my. The LAD is bloked with more than 90% and due to this and the tissue underlying the heart is dead. The cardiologist says there is no point having a bypass surgery as the tissues are dead. He thinks I should undergo medical management and has given me drugs for three months and warned to keep diabetes and hyper tension under control. .