Testicular Torsion - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Testicular Torsion.
What symptoms did you experience with testicular torsion?

I don’t have pain but I have seen that my right testicle is little up than my left..

I am hoping to find someone online that may shed some light on my situation. I had a scrotal mass hematoma that attached itself to my left spermatic cord. I had surgery last month to remove the mass and was almost 100% guaranteed to lose the left testicle as well. At one point I was told I may lose both based on the circulatory history I have even in this area. I had the surgery and they saved both. I have had chronic pain for three months including before and after the surgery. My urologist told me if he injected a nerve block and the pain went away for 5 hours, the testicle will have to be removed, which happened. I now face removal later this month or next month. I tell the doctors that the right one is hurting worse than the left and they call it referred pain. .