Electric Shock - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Electric Shock.
What treatment did you receive for your electric shock?

I was electrocuted in Oct 2011. I have constant pain in my back muscles and arms the level of pain ranges from 7 to 10 at times it like knots in the middle of my back and or my arms are always hurting I got hit with 277 volts and it burned my little finger. My question is will the pain ever go away as long as I take the pain meds I am trying to live a normal life but what once I did in hours sometimes takes a day to like mowing grass simple stuff I been to see 4 different neurologists. .

21 years ago, I was shocked by 240 volts through my left ear lobe from an active wire dangling from a ceiling. The current path travelled through my brain and exited out my left eye. Only a short path but it has proved difficult to rehabilitate myself to the level I'm at now. I was treated by reinstating my eye, making sure I didn't have any irregular heart beat and testing my brain for damage. I gained a fractured skull from the contraction and also minor brain damage, which has affected me a bit..