Cold Hands and Feet - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Cold Hands and Feet.
What was the cause of your cold hands and feet?

Published: December 23

I am diabetic, not fat. It just runs in the family and I have suffered from cold feet for years. My wife got me natural wool socks somewhere from Europe. I thought it was a joke. Now, I cannot sleep without them and whenever I am at home I wear these socks to keep me warm. Since then I passed on the gift to other cold-feet sufferers. The socks are called Mr. Woolly Socks, and you can get them online..

Published: March 28

I experienced cold hands and feet after gastric bypass surgery. I was told this might happen, so I'm not worried..