Electrolytes - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Electrolytes.
What conditions have you experienced from having too many or too few electrolytes?

I went to the emergency room with imbalance, headache, and hurt all over. I lay in that emergency room for 8 hours while they tried to diagnose me. The longer I lay there, the worse I got. By the time I told them I was hearing things they decided to transfer me to another hospital. I heard them tell the drivers to hurry but doubted I would make it that far. They never called my husband. He thought I was just spending the night. I was put in intensive care. The doctors were pushing high doses of potassium, and blood testing constantly. Now I have my electrolytes checked often. While I was in hospital I contracted a virus which I got from my port that was receiving blood tests, etc. I had to be treated for that and almost died again..

I have leg, pelvic and lower back pain because of too few electrolytes. I need to start on electrolyte food and liquid..