Chemical Burns - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Chemical Burns.
What type of chemical burn did you experience?

I used an in Home Hair color to cover my gray and left it on a little too long, 1st day no problems, 2nd day serious redness on my face, 10 days later I nearly Died! Puss, Bleeding, from my scalp, My ear canal swelled shut, yellow fluid seeped from my eyes, my face swelled, My privates itched, my entire body was covered in a deep rash with welts, Both my ears cracked and seeped and bled. I finally went to the ER only because I knew I was about to die. They gave me steroid shot, pain killers, antibiotics, naproxen and steroid prescriptions. It has been 22 days since I used the color and I'm still suffering but not as bad. I am still not sure if I have any scaring..

Deck stain base splattered into my eyes across my face while working. The pan is unreal. The top three and a half layers of my eyes are burned off. I apply several artificial tears and wear moisture chamber eye glasses and moisture chamber goggles, take pain meds, and use a hot air humidifier..