Drug Allergy - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Drug Allergy.
What drug(s) are you allergic to, and what type of reaction do you experience?

Three or four days back I got fever and body pain. I consulted a local doctor. He prescribed three types of medicines. When I took this, the very next day onwards my eyes have been reddish and watery. I have pain also. Next day my mouth and pharynx are raw and I can’t eat anything. Including my tongue, the outside layer is totally gone. Unfortunately, my fever increased and now it has changed to malaria, typhoid and urine infection too. Now I am under treatment but still allergy symptoms (mouth and eye) are going on..

Published: April 19

I have taken simvastatin for years. I have had two mild allergic reactions in the past, but yesterday was really scary. My whole body started itching, and it was very painful to touch. I found it very difficult to breath. In fact, I was gasping for breath. Plus, I had bloody diarrhea..