Hyphema (Bleeding in Eye) - Causes

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hyphema (Bleeding in Eye).
What was the cause of your bleeding in the eye (hyphema)?

Published: March 29

I fell a week ago and hit the right side of my face very hard. My face is bruised and I have a black and red eye. This morning I noticed a bit of red inside my right eye just on the white under my pupils. I already saw my Dr. and had a CT scan of my face. .

Hit in the eye by end of a flying, snapping bungee cord. Very severe hit directly to the right eye. No vision, an eight ball eye. Big black ball of blood right on top of where the pupil would be. Now 4 days later I am starting to be able to see through it just a little, just fuzzy light and mostly shadows. Really awful..