Teething - Remedies

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Teething.
What age did your child start teething, and what remedies did you find effective?

My baby started to teethe at 12 weeks! I got him teething mittens and he absolutely loves them! Whenever he is in a chewing mood and needs that extra pressure on his gums I put on his mitts. .

My baby girl has just started teething before she turned four months and I feel for her. I have never heard her cry like this ever! Two teeth at a time are coming in. I thought she was hurting, so I went to the grocery store to return with Orajel and by then she was wailing. The poor little thing!.