Broken Leg - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Broken Leg.
What type of leg fracture did you suffer?

Published: April 30

I hit my right leg (shinbone) accidentally with a hammer while working. The hammer ricocheted off a board and slammed into my shinbone (tibia). I have a lot of dark bruising from the ankle and foot. I'm using crutches now..

Published: March 27

Hello. My name is Khattab Abbas and I'm from Kurdistan. I had an accident and my left leg bone turned to pieces. The doctors couldn't do anything but put the three big parts together and said that I should get medical care outside the region..