Types of Psoriasis - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Types of Psoriasis.
What type of psoriasis do you have?

I've had pustular psoriasis some periods of remission starting in my 20s. I had to wear white gloves when I was younger. It was so disgusting, and caused terrible foot pain on and off. Psoriasis would move from hand to feet and sometimes both simultaneously. Now I also have scalp psoriasis also in my 50s that won't go. The only thing that ever helped control or give relief was .05% clobetasol intermittently. It thins the skin if used for any long period of time and then the skin cracks open and bleeds, you would think the pus is enough. That's my story..

Published: March 21

I suffer from scalp psoriasis and also inverse psoriasis. .