Pustular Psoriasis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Pustular Psoriasis.
What were your symptoms of pustular psoriasis?

Published: April 30

Four years ago I went to my doctor, who had said it was dermatitis, and had given me antibiotics and creams. I constantly went back in pain. I went again on Monday, as all my skin on fingers had blistered up and ripped off. I saw a new doctor who said it’s not dermatitis, but pustular psoriasis. The creams she has given me aren't strong enough, nor are the antibiotics working. Now I'm worried as I don't know much about what I've got. Hopefully I will get fixed so I can carry on with my life and be a happy outgoing fun mother to my three young kids. I’m only 23!.

Published: December 24

My first outbreak of pustules on the palms of my hands was when I was producing a film for my first time ever and was near a nervous breakdown due to stress. I went to the hospital and they didn't have a clue what the condition was. Finally the pustules ceased on my palms but broke out on the bottoms of my feet. Since then a severe psoriasis has spread up my legs and affected my finger joints. I have horrible itching on the soles of my feet, my palms, and my legs. So far nothing the dermatologist has prescribed has worked. The condition seems to keep spreading. At least I now know what the condition is which even the dermatologist failed to diagnose properly..