Sinus Infection - Effective Treatments

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sinus Infection.
What kinds of treatments have been effective for your sinus infection?

Amoxicillin with Clavulin cleared up a sinus infection I had for seven years. Eight doctors later, I finally found a doctor who gave me what I needed to be healthy again. I also use a nasal rinse, which I balked at first, but now find daily relief from it..

I was once diagnosed with sinus infection and I was about to be operated but a man came to my rescue. He gave me a drug called sinus rinse, I used it for ten days and I got well. After one year the infection reappeared and I didn’t have the drug at that moment and my friend had gone back to his country, so I gave him a call and he told me to use hot water and salt and I did it and it works. I am encouraging those who have this infection to try it because sometimes you may not have enough money to buy the drugs. Like in Kenya I have been looking for the sinus rinse but there is no drug. I have been living with it for the last 8 years and I can manage it myself thanks to my friend..