Excess Skin Removal After Weight Loss - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Excess Skin Removal After Extreme Weight Loss.
What areas did you have excess skin removed?

I had the gastric bypass nine years ago and lost a total of 302 pounds. I am 189 now and 5'9". I have kept the weight off, walk, and do all of the things I couldn't before. I never had pain with the bypass and never asked for pain meds in the hospital or after. I had skin reduction surgery a month ago and never had pain with that either. I did get up and walk the day of the surgery and the day after. I can clean, vacuum, sweep, do laundry, grocery shop, and all of the things I normally do in a day. The doctor said if I went to the library and took out more than one book, or went to the store and bought more than two articles, anything over five pounds I had to use my grocery buggy. I have a visiting nurse daily who watches the incision and the drain holes for healing. I am now a diet-controlled diabetic and they watch the feet and incisions. A week before the skin removal, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. During the surgery I also had a lumpectomy and need 30 treatments of radiation. I expect to be tired, and I expect that I will have a lot of follow-ups by all of my doctors. Still, I feel so much better. Now I will have the breast lift and the batwing arms tightened and also the area of bra bulge. That is day surgery. I feel better about myself than I ever have in 57 years. I hope this helps someone..

I have loss over 255 lbs and now I am in search of some assistance of getting the excess skin removed, but due to my limited financial resources is making it difficult! .