Lumbar Spinal Stenosis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Spinal Stenosis.
What was the treatment for your lumbar spinal stenosis?

Pain was so bad down both legs I could not walk without holding on to someone or something. One surgeon wanted to operate right away, and I wanted to try epidural first. I had two with little success. I was put on Cymbalta for a sleep disorder and was told that it might help my back. Within one week the leg pain was GONE and has not returned and it has been 8 months. Also, my sleep disorder is fixed! Love Cymbalta!!.

Published: April 02

I have had four epidurals and two nerve blocks plus laminectomy, all without any success whatever. I am in dreadful pain in left leg from buttocks to my toes. I am on anti-inflammatory medications and pain killers, nothing helps..