Rhabdomyolysis - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Rhabdomyolysis.
What symptoms did you experience with your rhabdomyolysis?

I was a marathon runner training at 90 miles a week, swimming 12 hours a week and cycling 12 hours a week. After about two years I noticed strawberry color u/a which over a month turned to cola color. I'm an RN and my husband is a OB/GYN and we didn't know what it was! Went to urologist and had cystoscope and was diagnosed with rhabdomyolysis. We runners are stubborn and I kept running and increased my water intake. This worked. I did develop a kidney stone the next year due to dehydration and it was a huge stone. It had to be surgically removed with a basket through urethra and I had stints. Still ran until I damaged my nerves which triggered fibromyalgia (no one really knows what causes fibromyalgia, though). After that diagnosis, I retired from running and walked 10 miles a day at a 9 minute pace. Miss running a lot. Be careful!.

In my experience with rhabdomyolysis, I had very severe thigh muscle pain almost like a paralysis; back pain, tendons under my heel and feet painful, shortness of breath, palpitations, reduced kidney function, and elevated creatinine levels..