Angina - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Angina.
What are your angina symptoms?

Approximately two weeks ago I noticed a sharp, squeezing pain in my upper left back. I was anxious about the pain, but did not have any noticeable shortness of breath, faintness or dizziness, sweating, etc. I do have lung disease (sarcocondosis). The pain seems to get worse if I deep breathe or cough. I am a smoker (I know, stupid). I did have serious pneumonia in 2008. Wondering if this pain is heart or lung-related, or both. I have had past EKGs and labs to r/o heart attack (all were normal)..

It feels like I have been running in very cold weather. My chest is very tight and it hurts..