Heart Rhythm Disorders - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Heart Rhythm Disorders (Arrhythmias).
What are your heart rhythm disorder symptoms?

Since having open-heart surgery to repair a mitral valve (had progressed to mitral regurgitation) I have had many bouts of irregular heart beat including A-fib, flutter and ventricular tachycardia. I generally feel tired, have shortness of breath and can feel the thumping when leaning or laying on my left side. I had an ablation in early 2012 which stopped the symptoms, but in the past two months they have returned. I've been on Warfarin for two years..

With my heart rhythm disorder, I am suffering from shortness of breath; I'm tired all the time, I have chest pain and I have lost my appetite..