Prolapsed Uterus - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Prolapsed Uterus.
What were the symptoms of your prolapsed uterus?

I have four kids ages 10, 8, 3 and 2. Two weeks ago, I woke up to use the bathroom and couldn't get out of bed. I was in so much pain that I urinated on myself. When I made it to the bathroom to clean myself up that's when i noticed my uterus and cervix were about two inches out of my vagina. .

Published: March 13

I had a shelf put in place to hold the uterus up, but it came out after two month. I also had pain passing urine..