Scorpion Sting - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Scorpion Sting.
What symptoms did you experience from your scorpion bite?

Published: April 30

I was bitten by a scorpion in my house. It bite on my little toe of right foot. The scorpion was small and light brown in color. I felt excruciating pain in my toe for 20-30 minutes. I washed my foot with soap and water. There was no bleeding. My toe developed little bit of swelling and there was one pin head size raised area probably indicating the site of sting. I iced it and now I feel better..

Published: March 03

I picked up a damp towel from the bathroom floor that was left overnight. I felt a very minor poke on the top of my hand. I thought something was embedded in the towel. I shook the towel and out dropped a scorpion onto the floor. My hand began to tingle like hundreds of needles poking into it as well as numbness. Pain started shortly after, but ice and Tylenol have been helping me..