Newborns Jaundice - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Newborn Jaundice.
What was the treatment for your child's jaundice?

Zareen is a 2 years old girl suffering from juindice. From the birth doctors in India cannot remove her jaundice, and she has to live in a machine. Indian doctors discussed with USA doctor but there was no answer. I'm told there is nothing they can do for her..

All three of my children were born with a slight case of jaundice. My doctors told me that they were put under a special lamp to bring their color back. Back then, a baby stayed in the hospital for three days so they were okay by the time for discharge..