Chlamydia - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Chlamydia.
What symptoms did you experience with chlamydia?

My husband and I have been separated since November 2012 but engaged in regular sex until this past December (2013). That's when he started having unprotected sex with another woman. We had sex on Christmas morning and a few days later he started developing symptoms. He just informed LAST WEEK that he had been to the doctor and wanted to know if I had sex with anybody else in the November/December time. I'm like, "Um no! I am too busy trying to mend our marriage!".

I was bleeding and in pain during sex. Also, both of my eyes were infected..