Jellyfish Stings - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Jellyfish Stings.
What was the treatment for your jellyfish sting?

In the surf, I stepped on a jellyfish, got stung from the knee down on my left leg. I just happened to have a drink called White Russian waiting for me and I dumped it on the stings. About 2 weeks later, the skin reacted and became very itchy..

Published: March 06

I was stung by a box jellyfish on a Hawaiian vacation in February 2015. It affected my respiratory system with shortness of breath and chest pains. I was 1 of 6 people that day that ended up in the hospital from jellyfish stings with the same problem. It was painful for 12 hours and nothing helped except ice and Benadryl for respiratory relief. Today almost 3 weeks later I'm itching like no tomorrow and nothing is helping..