Stingray Injury - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Stingray Injury.
What symptoms did you experience with your stingray injury?

I stepped on a stingray 8 weeks ago. At first my lip swelled, then each side of face, eyes and tongue, and then rash under arms and groin area. I still having swelling on face and tongue. Doctors so far just give me Benadryl. I can't find a doctor that can give any answers as to why I still have the symptoms after this long..

Published: June 02

The stingray injury caused unbearable pain, burning and searing, and severe muscle cramping from foot to thigh. The whole bottom of foot is swollen and red hot to touch. There is a 2 inch laceration on heel. I had chills and twitching when pain was at its height and numbness in toes. The pain came in waves, then after 1 hour constant when not immersed in hot water. I was given morphine, x-ray, antibiotics, and oral pain medicines for healing time..