Swollen Lymph Nodes - Diagnosis

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Swollen Lymph Nodes.
Please describe your diagnosis of swollen lymph nodes.

I am 17 years old. I've had this knot under my arm scence I was 13 and I still have no idea what it is. It is immflammatory (under right armpit). I'm scared a little about it and sometimes I can't sleep at night. Sometimes I cry alot and I don't really cry easily. It is from that area. It's a golf ball size. It's sometimes squishy and a lot of the time hard as a brick. I wish that I knew what I was dealing with in this situation but I have no idea quite yet. I'm sure it's better to go to the doctor and find out what can be done about it rather than being so scared. It's possible it could be treated easily. Maybe there is nothing to be scared of. I should ask someone to take me to the doctor. The sooner...the better..

About 1 week ago, I felt some not too severe pain on the left side of my neck and could feel a "lump" there. Shortly afterwards, the pain was gone but the lump remains, although (and this is difficult to tell) it seems a little smaller. I also have a stye "trying" to start in my right eye. It becomes painful but then the pain goes away but then it comes back..