Sjogren's Syndrome - Diet

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sjogren Syndrome.
What changes to your diet have helped manage your Sjogren's syndrome?

Published: December 12

I use Biotene Oral Balance dry mouth moisturizing gel to help with the dry mouth. I hate the taste, so I just use it above my teeth on my gums..

I just found out that I have the syndrome. I’ve apparently had it for more than 5 years but just got diagnosed through blood work. My eyes are very dry and it’s hard to see. My glands swell up so big you can see my face change a different shape. Lately I’ve been going to the bathroom like crazy its annoying but I’m so happy I go to a specialist Monday its no cure but least i can get help to control cause it can happen at any time..