Hepatitis B - Treatment

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Hepatitis B (HBV, Hep B).
What were your hepatitis B treatment?

I have been HBV positive for years. The doctor told me there is no treatment. .

Published: April 30

I was diagnosed with the HBV in 2009 after a short illness. For about 5months now, I've been having some severe pains around my ribs and my hip bones. My doctor let me have a LFT and he said my liver is normal, but I've been feeling nausea and vomiting for about two days now. I am 28yrs, married with one kid. My husband is negative but I don't know my daughter's status because I am afraid to test for her. I don't know if I can take it if she turns out positive. I have a lot of dreams I want to achieve, only if I could get enough time to do that. .