Rotator Cuff Injury - Symptoms

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Rotator Cuff Injury.
What symptoms did you experience with your rotator cuff injury?

Published: March 29

I fell off my bed and since then I have been having pain in my shoulder down my arm and right down to my thumb. I cannot raise my hand as it is so painful, if I lie down I have problem getting up. This is now three months I am in pain with the rotator cuff injury, I cannot use my arm for lifting groceries..

I was playing bush bocce and threw the ball overhand. I felt an immediate sharp pain in my right shoulder. I am right handed. I had dull pain on and off for several weeks. However after a month the pain became severe, 8 out of 10. I had trouble sleeping. The pain radiated from my shoulder down my arm into my biceps and at times in the shoulder wing area of my back. I've been to the chiropractor several times over the past 2 months with minimal short term relief. Today I went to my general physician and had x-rays. I will be starting physiotherapy this week..