Bad Sunburn - Experience

The eMedicineHealth doctors ask about Sunburn (Sun Poisoning).
Have you ever experienced a really bad sunburn? What was it like?

I recently sunburned the top of both feet to a point of second degree burns with blisters the size of lemons! It was very painful. It was excruciating to walk or have my feet down (where the circulation would cause more pain). I should have gone to the hospital right away, but I waited a week. Reviewing the situation doctors told me that I was probably in shock and needed medical attention sooner than I sought it. I took just about 4 weeks before I could wear shoes!.

It felt like I was on fire, and I could hardly move. My aunt splashed WHITE VINEGAR ON MY BACK. It set me on fire, but it took the fire out of the burn. The next day I was fine. I am 62 now and I still remember it to this day..