Sedimentation Rate Topic Guide
Sedimentation Rate: Sedimentation rate (erythrocyte sedimentation, sed rate, ERS) is a common blood test used to detect and monitor inflammation in the body. Health care practitioners use the sedimentation rate to help evaluate and determine if inflammation is present in the patient.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Chronic fatigue syndrome (also called CFS) is a disorder without a known cause, although CFS may be related to a previous infection. CFS is a state of chronic fatigue that ...
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?