Sexually Transmitted Diseases (cont.)
IN THIS ARTICLE
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) Follow-up
Sometimes people with STDs are too embarrassed or frightened to ask for help or information. However, most STDs are easy to treat. The sooner a person seeks treatment and warns sexual partners about the disease, the less likely the disease will do permanent damage, be spread to others, or be passed to a baby.
If diagnosed with an STD, follow these guidelines:
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 2/19/2013
Must Read Articles Related to Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?