Font Size

Short Stature in Children (cont.)

When to Seek Medical Care

Contact your doctor or health-care practitioner if your child is significantly shorter than most children his or her age, if you notice a decrease in his or her growth rate, or if the child has stopped growing.

Read What Your Physician is Reading on Medscape

Short Stature »

Longitudinal growth assessment is essential in child care.

Read More on Medscape Reference »

Medical Dictionary